Monday, June 17, 2013

Hello out there from the Fowlers :)

We are doing excellent, just making it through these seven weeks ahead (down one week already! WOO HOO!!!). James passed his first test, although it was difficult. I'm very very proud of him! I'm currently working on making some floor pillows, so keep your eyes open for the debut of them here on our blog.

Today I had the awesome opportunity to take engagement photos for one of my long time friends from high school. Her and her fiancee have known each other as long as James and I have, so I couldn't be more excited for her to be married to her other half like I am now! The pictures turned out SO pretty, and the weather was beautiful. They are so adorable; I even told James as I was editing that I wanted to get engaged and married all over again so we could do the cute pictures again lol.



This time apart has been very difficult, but we know it is for the best. I keep telling myself that the time will fly, which is why I keep crafting and making stuff to have something to look forward to each day. But I do look forward to those nightly facetime chats with my Hubbie-they just make everything better. I love him so so much and I just couldn't live this life without him. I can't wait to see what our not so far future holds... We're makin' plans!!! Just wait and see :)

xoxo,
The Fowlers

No comments:

Post a Comment